4000th post....

NonsenseTele said:
Wana's_makin'_a_guitar said:
i'm twelfth  :headbang:

need to post more... even Schoompy is above you and he hasn't been posting for a big while :p You've to much life, needs stop and post more :icon_jokercolor:

What ever happened to Sir Schmoopy?

DocNrock said:
NonsenseTele said:
Wana's_makin'_a_guitar said:
i'm twelfth  :headbang:

need to post more... even Schoompy is above you and he hasn't been posting for a big while :p You've to much life, needs stop and post more :icon_jokercolor:

What ever happened to Sir Schmoopy?
He's probably wondering around Detroit wondering where everybody went... :dontknow:

I tthink he is implying that rounce is schmoopy in disguise.

rounce = r donahue
Schmoopy = Elliot can't remember his last name..
???
but than again, with Schmoopy, you never know..
unpredictable! Some of the forum's funniest posts are his though :)

Marko said:
rounce = r donahue
Schmoopy = Elliot can't remember his last name..
???
but than again, with Schmoopy, you never know..
unpredictable! Some of the forum's funniest posts are his though :)
I do miss his incredible wit and sarcasm.......So I wrote a song for him, it goes something like this....

Sir Schmoopy doopy do where are you, we got some posts for you now..... :laughing7:

He mentioned in a couple of his last posts that he/his family were facing hard financial times, might not have access to the 'net all the time now.

Holy crap! I see your a "Master Member"! Ha! That's great. Though it may have been better to call ones self a "Huge Member" or "Xtra-Large Member". Heck being a "Full Member" isn't bad. Here I am a "Senior Member" and I'm not even old.  :laughing7:

Did you get to pick that?

TroubledTreble said:
Holy crap! I see your a "Master Member"! Ha! That's great. Though it may have been better to call ones self a "Huge Member" or "Xtra-Large Member". Heck being a "Full Member" isn't bad. Here I am a "Senior Member" and I'm not even old.  :laughing7:

Did you get to pick that? 

Nope. I might have picked out Tumescent Member just to send y'all scrambling for your online dictionaries.

Back