4000th post....

DangerousR6 said:
dbw said:
And many more, Doug  :eek:ccasion14:
Now I gotta catch up to Fernando....... :doh:

Just recommend that everyone use a brazillian rosewood neck on their planned builds...AND a Floyd...in separate posts....you'll be there in no time.  :icon_biggrin:

DocNrock said:
DangerousR6 said:
dbw said:
And many more, Doug  :eek:ccasion14:
Now I gotta catch up to Fernando....... :doh:

Just recommend that everyone use a brazillian rosewood neck on their planned builds...AND a Floyd...in separate posts....you'll be there in no time.   :icon_biggrin:
:icon_thumright: That oughta do it....

DocNrock said:
Just recommend that everyone use a brazillian rosewood neck on their planned builds...AND a Floyd...in separate posts....you'll be there in no time.  :icon_biggrin:

:laughing7:
Bugger!

NonsenseTele said:
DocNrock said:
Just recommend that everyone use a brazillian rosewood neck on their planned builds...AND a Floyd...in separate posts....you'll be there in no time.   :icon_biggrin:

Bugger!
Double bugger...... :laughing7: :laughing7:

DangerousR6 said:
NonsenseTele said:
DocNrock said:

Bugger!

Triple bugger...and I'll recommend DiMarzios for everyone...and Floyds...just to catch up.  :icon_jokercolor:

DocNrock said:
DangerousR6 said:
NonsenseTele said:
DocNrock said:

Bugger!

Triple bugger...and I'll recommend DiMarzios for everyone...and Floyds...just to catch up.   :icon_jokercolor:
Heyaaaaaaaaaal yea, BZN Rosewood, Floyds, and Dimarzio's for everyone....... :hello2:

Back