4000th post....

It would be cool if there were something above "Hero Member".... because basically all of the regulars here are hero members. What is cooler than hero member?

nathan a said:
It would be cool if there were something above "Hero Member".... because basically all of the regulars here are hero members. What is cooler than hero member?

Villain Member? :laughing7:
Master Member?
Old Fart Member?

I would really preffer a globe than the USA flag...
globe_oval_blue_import_export.gif

nathan a said:
Jack is.

Yes, there should be another category.  Some forums let you choose your own title after a certain number of posts.  Just to pick a number off the top of my head... how about 2598?

Well, look at that.  Can I get one of those get a life shirts?

dbw said:
Yes, there should be another category.  Some forums let you choose your own title after a certain number of posts. 

I like this idea a lot. It would be fun to see what everyone would dub themselves. (I am imagining CB's would have to do with drambuie, Nonsense's would mention Brazil....)

Whoa, I'm #5.  Of course I've probably only made 3 posts with any worthwhile content (my 3 Warmoths).  :p

'Grats Jack... our first Master Member.  :headbang1:

Wana's_makin'_a_guitar said:
i'm twelfth  :headbang:

need to post more... even Schoompy is above you and he hasn't been posting for a big while :p You've to much life, needs stop and post more :icon_jokercolor:

Back