Favorite mixed drink

White Russian! I have very fond memories from University of sinking one after the other while playing NHL '94 on a NES at my friend's flat. Good times...

Märkeaux said:
whatever has a funny name or a funny straw... like those drinks in New Orleans... :icon_biggrin:

I hate those ones that look like they have a whole rain-forest coming out the top of the glass. I'm more of a vodka or bourbon kinda guy. Canadian club and soda, vodka lime and soda or bourbon and coke are my three main mixed drinks.

Max said:
You just can't stand hockey without alcohol.

I've always felt that way about baseball ...
And I like my hockey straight up .... a drink or two is a bonus, not a requirement.

No love for the Margarita? :sad:
450px-Margarita.jpg

I like margaritas.  The best are when you can't decide between a regular one and a strawberry one, so you mix them both together. 

Ohh I just remembered Spriteritas.  That's when you go to Chipotle for lunch/dinner knowing that you have to go to class or something that you think will be boring or hard to get through, so you order a margarita and a soda, you dump the margarita into the soda cup, add Sprite to fill it up, and take it with you. 

hannaugh said:
Ohh I just remembered Spriteritas.  That's when you go to Chipotle for lunch/dinner knowing that you have to go to class or something that you think will be boring or hard to get through, so you order a margarita and a soda, you dump the margarita into the soda cup, add Sprite to fill it up, and take it with you. 

Meh, any time you have to sneak alcohol you know you have a problem.  :dontknow:

When I was in high school, we were lazy about getting high. Mescaline, quaaludes or pot were the drugs of choice, depending on your schedule for the day. Alcohol was too hard to get, too difficult to conceal, too expensive, too difficult to control, took too much time to ingest, and left too many telltales <grin>

line6man said:
hannaugh said:
Well, Cement Mixers are a party foul penalty drink.  No one orders them for themself. 

It makes me sad to think that people are wasting Bailey's for that though. :sad:

I like to drink Bailey's from a shoe!!!

line6man said:
hannaugh said:

Meh, any time you have to sneak alcohol you know you have a problem.  :dontknow:

Not if you do it once every 6 months.  The only reason we'd sneak it was because we had to walk back to school to get to class on time, and it's kind of illegal to walk the streets with an open drink in your hand.  And besides, it was delicious!

Lately, it's been Sailor Jerry and ginger ale.  Damned tasty.

Gin caesars are a damned close second.  The gin gives it a nice little kick that vodka doesn't have.

Jager bombs...

For my birthday, I had a shot that rivals the cement mixer...the ghost buster.  A shot of baileys dropped into a rye and coke.  That was fun.

When you get to Uni everything gets better, mid between demos i had to give last semester,
had two hours to kill, turned up to the second after three morgans and coke and a few shots, of course with a burger to stop any drunkness (which is ni impossible for me to get on so little),
They dont mind i just said, i needed something to get me through this! haha  :laughing7:

P.S i know most of you have already gone through all this, just a story for the (possibly im not quite sure tho apologies for any offence  :doh:) younger ones  :toothy12:

Back