Favorite mixed drink

Not alcoholic, but I've been hooked on cranberry ginger ale lately. :blob7:
Half a glass of cranberry juice plus half a glass of ginger ale.

Jusatele said:
hannaugh said:
Wait til I build my Tele. 
can I do a wood burn art wotk of a Indica leaf on the back for you?, stain it green with a honeyburst background?

Actually, I'm planning on (when I have the money for such a project) to design a Mucha-inspired lady profile and have it laser-etched on the back of a mahogany Tele body.  Then I'm going to sand it down a little so that it's a little more subtle and then put either an old-school oil and shellac finish or a vintage tinted gloss finish over that.  Then a nice dark neck (ebony would be nice, but probably not gonna happen since ebony costs $$$) and distressed copper hardware.  And maybe something really special for the pickguard, which I'm still figuring out...

Firebird said:
Jack and Coke. :guitaristgif:

+1. for a kinda fruity mix drink, try one part stoli strawberry, one part sprite and a splash of grenedine. pretty good on a hot summer day!

I'm a Jack man. I'm told I can put it away in large quantities, but I don't go looking to get wrecked just a nice quiet drink with friends.

If I had the time and was arsed I would be on Mojitos.

And If I am looking to get wrecked Bulmers (cider) with a Drambuie depth charge (shot glass full dropped straight in glass and all).

rushye said:
My favorites are Pina Collada and Margarita. :glasses9:
I suppose you enjoy being caught in the rain as well? Yeah, yeah, sure somebody says there's some woman to blame, but it's your fault.

I could drink Rum & Ginger Ale's all day. When I'm in Mexico though, I love Micheladas. I'm talking about real micheladas, too. Not that crap budweiser sells in a can.

Back