You say it's your birthday?

Mor Paul

Epic Member
It's my birthday too now...
Happy birthday to ya'!

Anyways... I just turned 16 (it's overrated. I should be feeling invincible about now...)

I was curious what your birthdays are. Especially if they're on weird days or the same as someone famous.

I share a birthday with Crazy Horse, Gary Gilmour (a murderer. His first victim was named Max), Dennis Wilson (Beach Boys), Chris Hillman (Byrds), Gary Rossington (Lynyrd Skynyrd, of course), and Jay-Z (unfortunately).

I was born on September 25, 1980...

Some people who share my birthday are:

Cheryl Tiegs, Mark Hamill, Christopher Reeve, Michael Madsen, Heather Locklear, Scottie Pippen, Will Smith, Catherine Zeta-Jones...

And of course, that's the exact date that John Bonham died.

This is the story of Major Firth
A man who was born on the day of his birth.
He was married, they say,
On his wife's wedding day.
And he died when he quitted the earth.

Sep 10, birthday of the good (Joe Perry), the bad (Bill O'Reilly, John Sununu), and the ugly (Randy Johnson).

November 1st.... 2nd is Day of Deads, don't know how you call it and if it's the same day there... THe history is that 2nd was a friday and the doctor wanted to have a bigger weekend so he scheduled 5 borns at Nov 1st...  :doh: And I was supposed to born about middle of October, think the overtime on oven has made my brain funny  :laughing7:

NonsenseTele said:
I was supposed to born about middle of October, think the overtime on oven has made my brain funny  :laughing7:

in the spirit of respecting others here at UW, I refuse to write in public what I fisrt typed in response to this post  :redflag:

:toothy12:

:icon_jokercolor:

R

Funny thing, Max, mine is tomorrow.  The best thing to ever happen on my birthday, aside from you all being blessed by my existence is that it was the day that prohibition ended!  Cheers!  :eek:ccasion14:

NonsenseTele said:
November 1st.... 2nd is Day of Deads, don't know how you call it and if it's the same day there...

There's no Day of the Dead in the US, but they have Día de los Muertos on Nov 2 in Mexico.

January 7th, Same birthday as F1 Driver Lewis Hamilton, and Jesus (According to some orthodox christian groups).

Feb 24th here, no big deal

But....Check this out, no lie,  My wife, is Feb14 valentines day, son is july 4th, my daughter is labor day (first monday or whatever of the month, is rotating, but born on labor day) and my little Brother is Nov 11th  as RLW

Max Happy Damn B-Day, you got a drivers license yet?  My 17 year old doesn't even have a permit yet, I don't get it.  I Had mine on my 15th B-day. you new kids drive me nuts, in a good way I guess.

My birthday is March 3rd.

According to a website, same day as Melanie Safka, and Dave Davies of The Kinks.

Which is weird  - because two songs that stand out from the 60s for me are Lay Down (Candles in the Rain), and Lola!

Many best wishes for your 16th Birthday Max. Hope you had a good time with family and friends. :hello2: :cool01: :party07: :guitarplayer2: :rock-on:

Pete

Wana's_makin'_a_guitar said:
August 14

About 300 people.

http://www.brainyhistory.com/daysbirth/birth_august_14.html

Including David Crosby  :icon_thumright:

March 2

Machail Gorbechev (Don't think I got the spelling right but you know who I mean.)
Bon Jovi (Same year too) I can't understand why he looks so much younger though. Must be the money.

Wow, Alfang. What are the chances of that? I'll be getting my license the 22nd if all goes well. I'm not overly excited, since I don't find driving thrilling. It's useful, though.

Back