You say it's your birthday?

well you've obviously never ridden in a muscle car. nothing is better than doing a big loud burnout on the backroads, except playing loud rock music through a half stack... theyre even, though both kick ass

Max my Birthday is also December 4th, does this mean we're married now or something? Cause to be honest, I'm not really down with that.

misplacedsanity said:
Max my Birthday is also December 4th, does this mean we're married now or something? Cause to be honest, I'm not really down with that.
You never devote yourself to anything, do you?

I like how it's three weeks to the day until Christmas. Don't know why I like that. I just do. Oh, wait. No, we're not married.

Happy Birthday Max.  Prepare for your future and live in the moment simultaneously.  The things you're afraid to do now, you'll wonder why you didn't in the future, if that makes sense.

As for me, 5-13.  I share B-days with Bea Arthur, Richie Valens, Harvey Kietel, Stevie Wonder, and Dennis Rodman.  As for B-days meaning anything astrologically, doubt it.  I knew a guy in college, we were the same day, same year, and minutes apart.  We were nothing alike.

October 6th. The pink power ranger, one Bond girl (Britt Ekland, the man with the golden gun 1974), and the inventor of the air brake. And nobody else.

April 30

the day that in 1945 Adolf Hitler commited suicide....that kinda stuff sticks in your mind.

Brian

Here's some useless ones for my birthday. I don't care that I share a birthday with...
Burger King, Walter from Ugly Betty (Kevin Sussman), Agent 44 from Get Smart (Victor French), and Wink Martindale (who I guess is/was on some orbitz commercials)

And some people who died on that day...
Frank Zappa, Lionel Giroux (Little Beaver) (a canadian midget wrestler), and a side character from Goldfinger (Richard Vernon)

Mines Sept 4, but just so happens it was on a Monday Labor Day. Same day as Alfgang's daughter and Paul harvey, Beyonce, and  Dick York...Anywhoo Happy birf-day Max and guitlouie....
fest30.gif

My sister's birthday is the 4th Dec.

I'm the 27th November, I share it with Jimi Hendrix, Bruce Lee, Charlie Benante, Mike Bordin.

Of course, I'm nowhere near as talented as any of those gents but I'm having fun  :headbang1:

I am so excited!! I share my Burfday with Tamika Thomas, Miss Michigan Teen USA 1996
and also with Cher and Busta Rhymes...

also, on my b-day in 1310, Shoes were made for both right and left feet

Marko said:
also, on my b-day in 1310, Shoes were made for both right and left feet

Brings new meaning to the term having two left feet...

*drum sound*

tfarny said:
October 6th. The pink power ranger, one Bond girl (Britt Ekland, the man with the golden gun 1974), and the inventor of the air brake. And nobody else.

And I, my friend! :icon_thumright:

October 30th... Which I seem to share with Ian D'Sa (Guitarist/Vocalist for Canadian rock band Billy Talent), Bosnia singer Maja Tatic, Timothy B. Schmit (bass/vocals with the Eagles), Chris Slade (drummer with Asia), Grace Slick (singer of Jefferson Airplane), but also Henry Winkler and Diego Maradona.

February 28th. I share mine with Bernadette Peters, Mario Andretti, Brian Jones of Rolling Stones fame and Cindy Wilson of the B52's...et al.  :guitarplayer2:

"Death By Misadventure" is how the British coroner typed it on the death certificate, which would cover a LOT of ground.

Back