You say it's your birthday?

Of course...
Murder's another option :eek: Mr. Jones was too good of a swimmer to have drowned... He was one of the best swimmers his friends had seen. There was more to that theory, but I don't remember it.

Then again, drugs, booze, and swimming seldom have a happy ending, no matter how good a swimmer you might be.

RLW said:
"Death By Misadventure" is how the British coroner typed it on the death certificate, which would cover a LOT of ground.

At least it beats "ham sandwich" :(

The legend is that Mama Cass of the Mama's and the Papa's did, but it is untrue.

Yeah, it was a heart attack or something like that.  I think she had a sandwich in the room or something, and that's how the legend got started...

I know where I heard it... Austin Powers... He was getting up to date on people "Jimi Hendrix- Deceased; drugs. Janis Joplin- Deceased; Alcohol. Mama Cass- Deceased; Ham sandwich."

My birthday was actually yesterday, December 16th!  I just turned 38.  Birthdate: 12/16/1970.

Some "Famous" people born on December 16 are:

Benjamin Bratt - actor
Robben Ford - guitarist
Steven Bochco - producer/writer'
Lesley Stahl - reporter
Philip K. Dick - writer
Arther C. Clark - writer
Ludwig Van Beethoven - composer

I think that's some good company!

RLW said:
"Death By Misadventure" is how the British coroner typed it on the death certificate, which would cover a LOT of ground.

Death By Misadventure...Great song by "The Nuge" from his Cat Scratch Fever album  :party07:

my birthday is today (or tomorrow still to everone not in australia) 3rd of january, my 21st to be exact

what i get you might ask?

well

a 1988 (year of my birth) fender stratocaster, mums idea and i absolutely loved it, helps that this particular strat is the best guitar ive ever played...

SrDeMaFp said:
JamesL said:
January 2nd.
So are you gonna be hungover or is it gonna be a 2-day bender? :eek:ccasion14:

Nah, I don't drink, I do believe me and the band are going to take a break from recording and do something today though...

4/4/94, and 4 means bad luck in chinese, which is the language i am learning, and i have the same birthday as David Blaine, robert downey junior and jamie lynn spears.

Back