Xbox Live

Paul-less said:
Wana's made a guitar said:
I just got Halo: Reach and I think it's pretty cool, although the online gameplay is pretty much the same as halo 3 except for some of the annoying suit abilities.

So, as I experienced last night, 12-year-old-tit-sucking-babies come on for 14 hours at a time, kill you, and say "suck my pick, fricker!"

:doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:

In unrelated news, there is a gapping hole in my TV where my controller SHOULDN'T be....

haha this is why i always play with friends. even i'm awful they're usually pretty good, and when we get back to the game lobbies i talk trash for them. it's a win win for me. plus if i end up doing well somehow i can tell them that the worst player they'll face all week just beat them.

you haven't lived until you've talked ridiculous amounts of trash to people you'll never meet over xbox live

JaySwear said:
Paul-less said:
Wana's made a guitar said:
I just got Halo: Reach and I think it's pretty cool, although the online gameplay is pretty much the same as halo 3 except for some of the annoying suit abilities.

So, as I experienced last night, 12-year-old-tit-sucking-babies come on for 14 hours at a time, kill you, and say "suck my pick, fricker!"

:doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:

In unrelated news, there is a gapping hole in my TV where my controller SHOULDN'T be....

haha this is why i always play with friends. even i'm awful they're usually pretty good, and when we get back to the game lobbies i talk trash for them. it's a win win for me. plus if i end up doing well somehow i can tell them that the worst player they'll face all week just beat them.

you haven't lived until you've talked ridiculous amounts of trash to people you'll never meet over xbox live
Best quote ever. I just spent at least 3 hours with 4 friends swearing our tits off at trash talking 7 year olds who can't play the game and trying to convince them that guns have special abilities if you press the 'x' button  :laughing7: 

i'm addicted to Fallout: New Vegas again :sad: the new Call of Duty got me unhooked for a little while, but i'm back. i loved the last Fallout not only because it was awesome, but because it literally took place right where i live.

it's great! it's got more options than the last game in how you play the game and what you can do. also, you can travel with people which can be good and bad. the game has some pretty bad glitches, so sometimes your partners will just randomly stop following you or will start shooting and you have no idea why. a little annoying, but if you save your game after big events then the glitches aren't too bad. BUT when you travel with people you can make them carry your stuff for you :icon_thumright: which is awesome haha

if you liked the last one then you'll love this one. it's really more of the same. same game with a few additions and all new weapons, and in a new location.

Yo!, I got me an iPod for Xmas and even though I have the update, my xbox won't recognize it when it's plugged in, so no music while playing for me.

I used to play reach like its my job. Around finals time at school I cut back a ton though, but I'm on every now and again.

Ruzell315 is my gamertag.

I play an old game once in a while thats nearly dead, Yuri's Revenge, it's a Command and Conquor add on.

Surprisingly, my name on there is Alfang1, why the 1? Don't know, I hijacked this name from my kid years ago

Just started getting into Vanquish recently. One of the best games I have ever plays, and also one of the more underrated games of 2010.

exaN said:
PC gamer here :icon_tongue:

+1

I look down my nose at all consoles. Of course, my video card alone costs more than a 360
itself.

That being said, I still play the 360 occasionally, consoles do the racing and sports genres
particularly well.

Oh, BTW, Bad Company: Battlefield 2 omgwtfpwns COD4, MW2, or Black Ops. Check it out.

ORC

I loved the first Battlefield: Bad Company, but Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is just full of snipers who do nothing but sit and wait for somebody to come into view. Plus they really sucked all the fun out of the campaign mode in that game. The first Bad Company was pretty funny and entertaining, and had a really out-there plot and story. Bad Company 2 acts like the first game never happened and sucked all the fun out of the characters. I was really disappointed :-\ Although my friends and I did run some of the 4 on 4 game modes for a while :icon_biggrin: we could barely lose

Right now I'm all about Call of Duty: Black Ops and waiting for the next Operation Flashpoint game (the last one was big time disappointing, but I heard the developers have basically admitted they screwed that one up), and for Saints Row 3! Those Saints Row games are way more fun than they should be, and even better in co-op! The shenanigans you can pull in those games...

Back