WTF?

This body was blown out for 99.00 bucks trust me there was no profit involved. In fact we talked about running it over with my truck  in the parking lot and than throwing it in the pond for the ducks to play with.

Lol.  If you find another body you're considering doing that to, pm me here.  I have a garage full of weird parts and a head full of projects~  I thought about buying that body but didn't realize it'd gotten that low.

-Mark

AprioriMark said:
Lol.  If you find another body you're considering doing that to, pm me here.  I have a garage full of weird parts and a head full of projects~  I thought about buying that body but didn't realize it'd gotten that low.

-Mark

They must have done it overnight. I was keeping an eye on it and one day it was 160, two days later it was gone. They must have gotten tired of dealing with it.  :-\

Red Rocks said:
This body was blown out for 99.00 bucks trust me there was no profit involved. In fact we talked about running it over with my truck  in the parking lot and than throwing it in the pond for the ducks to play with.

Wait a tick... who the heck are you?   :icon_scratch:

And welcome  :eek:ccasion14:

Exalted:  That's the worst!!  :(:(:(:(  I hope you guys are OK... let us know...

Thanks, man. :)

We're alive; that's gotta count for something! Still don't know what we're gonna do about our move, though.  :dontknow:

We'll figure it out. Life goes on.

exalted said:
Thanks, man. :)

We're alive; that's gotta count for something! Still don't know what we're gonna do about our move, though.  :dontknow:

We'll figure it out. Life goes on.

This, too, shall pass.  Soon enough things will get better and you can feed your GAS again  :toothy12:

I hope so. I've been starting to cook up some guitars I would NEVER have considered six months ago.

LPS, L5S, Strat, Tele....each one unique and totally necessary!  :tard:

Back