WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Volitions Advocate

Found this in my email this afternoon.

***Do not reply to this e-mail. UPS and Warmoth Guitar Products, Inc. will not receive your reply.

This message was sent to you at the request of Warmoth Guitar Products, Inc. to notify you that the package information below has been transmitted to UPS. The package(s) may not have actually been placed with UPS for shipment. To verify when and if the shipment is tendered to UPS and its actual transit status, click on the tracking link below or contact Warmoth Guitar Products, Inc. directly.

Important Delivery Information

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scheduled Delivery: 05-July-2007

..... 17 WEEKS IN THE MAKING BABY! IM SOFRIGGENEXCITEDRIGHTNOW heheh...  I wonder if it will actually make it here by thursday.  Do any of you yanks down there know if UPS works on Independance day?  We just had our Canada Day celebration up here on sunday and I know the regular mail wasn't going anywhere.

But Customs is probably going to keep the damn thing for a week. GRRR

Im going to take pictures and I've got a DV camcorder.. i'll post videos ... man ..  i never thought the day would come. lol im sure i'll be kicking myself for being so foolish when the bill comes in but who cares!?!
*dancing around like an idiot*  ..  (video of said dancing to be posted soon)  :rock-on: :party07: :blob7:

Texan here, not a "Yank". That's as bad as calling a Welshman an Englishman! (A mistake I've actually made. It wasn't pretty.)

:toothy12:

Pretty much everything except police stations and liquor stores close for the 4th. I got my Lollar J Bass pickups via UPS today, but my body is still about 6 weeks away. Bummer!

Rich

i got one of those messages, too!  the big brown truck is scheduled to deliver tele goodness to my georgia doorstep this friday.

:cool01:

RLW said:
Texan here, not a "Yank". That's as bad as calling a Welshman an Englishman! (A mistake I've actually made. It wasn't pretty.)

:toothy12:

Pretty much everything except police stations and liquor stores close for the 4th. I got my Lollar J Bass pickups via UPS today, but my body is still about 6 weeks away. Bummer!

Rich

HAHA sorry for the mixup. Actually on my mission I had a companion from Houston and he told me the same thing. except he said "I call everyone north of Texas a yankee"  In Canada its just what most of us call americans.  on the flip side i figured all the canucks were in vancouver. who knew? haha.

Cheers Y'all (i was with that guy 16 hours a day and we slept in the same house for 3 straight weeks. It took me a month to shake the accent)

Sucks about the wait for your bass body.  I hate waiting. I've gotten so much guitar stuff in the mail lately,  Ups, USPS, and Canada post should've banned me from their sites from taking up too much bandwidth from checking the tracking number so much.

I hope i get it by friday. but im still waiting on the shielding paint from Stew Mac.

EDIT: oh wait.. no what he really said was anyone north of HOUSTON he called a yankee lol, not kidding!

Back