White Strat with Wenge/Ebony neck!

wolf

Holy shite!
Soooo fast!

Alder Alpine white body with wilkinson routing, and s-s-s pickup configuration.
corpo.jpg

corpo2.jpg

corpo3.jpg

Wenge/Ebony neck with stainless steel fret (6105).
This neck look sooooooo sweet!!!!!

manico2.jpg

manico.jpg

manico3.jpg

paletta.jpg

paletta2.jpg

The neck is perfect, but the body present some minor flaws just near the tremolo cavity and near the bridge routing: the wood isn't chipped, but the finish went off.
I don't care at all ;)

Thank you Warmoth!!!!!!!!!  :rock-on:

lookin good!
do I see correctly that you don't have any inlays? in that case, you will have such a clean look!!
have you decided on the pg yet?

Oh man! that's nice!! Very clean.

Yeah, h'bout a white 3 layer pickguard, and white pickup covers and white knobs with black numbering.

I think I may see some blurry dots at 3,5,7..... It would be really clean without inlays.

-TT-

OH MY GOSH! THAT IS AWESOME!!!! D@MN Nice....hurry and get that together so I can see more pics...uh oh G.A.S(guitar aquisition syndrome) is starting to kick in, where is a warmotholic sponsor when u need one.  :eek:ccasion14:

That neck is outstanding! And I bet it'll look very sweet on your white body. Looking forward to seeing more pics...

Oh my god! That's incredible! I want a pic of the two mated up. Not that it's too hard to imagine.

Well, just another one I'll have to plagerize!

unfinished.jpg

:D

Damn, it sound pretty good even unplugged!

The neck is a dream, the best I ever played. Ebony is smooth and wenge feel great!.

The area closer to the headstock is perfect, no string buzzing at all.
At the 10th fret the lower string choke, and after the 12 fret, some fret chokes the strings when strummed hard.
It probably need some fret levelling/dressing.

I will install some handmade pups, made in italy, called I-SPIRA.
Black pickup and knobs with white pickguard ala blackmore.

warmoth necks tend to come pretty level but it's never a bad idea to relevel it but to me it sounds like the truss rod is a bit loose. fret a string at the first and last fret. is there a gap between the string and fretboard around the 9th fret? how big?

oh and sweet guitar. white instruments are soooo classy, maybe white for my next warmoth.

Wow, man there is something very appealing to me about the contrast of white body/dark neck that you have got going on there.  Someone else on this board had used those pickups and had great things to say about them.  Should be one rocking Strat man!

guitlouie said:
Wow, man there is something very appealing to me about the contrast of white body/dark neck that you have got going on there.  Someone else on this board had used those pickups and had great things to say about them.  Should be one rocking Strat man!

that clean dark/white contrasted look was exactly what I was going for with my Ash/Wenge Strat..
http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=1021.0
as much as I love wood grain, I am starting to think that solid white would have been a better choice..

The neck is pretty straight, It fit a business card.

Ehi  m4rk0 your strato loooks killer!!!!
I had the same thoughs ;) 'white or natural'?

Next one will be natural for sure...

Any fan of Blackmore is cool in my book. That's a classy looking guitar, mister.

Back