Which Jessica?

Which Jessica and why or why not?

• Total voters
Did you see the new video of Jessica Biel showing off her....dance moves?
:blob7: :blob7: :blob7: :blob7:

I kind of like all of them, even Simpson. Alba has herpes? I never heard that one before. :icon_scratch:

I'm not too concerned about the herpes, because let's face it, I'm incredibly unlikely to be penetrating Jessica Alba any time soon.  She gets my vote.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k2MX-3cpUs

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
Simpson has a case of man-head and her relationship with her father is creepy. 

What do you mean by creepy?
I barely know the girls, so won't vote :p

jessica-lange.jpg

Jessica Lange was damn hot back in the day....

http://pixeloo.blogspot.com/2008/04/jessica-rabbit-untooned.html - - I'd hit that  :laughing7:

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
Alba's too skinny and has herpes.

It always makes me smile when a guy says that a girl is too skinny.  Women should have curves, and (straight) guys should like it. 

I dunno about this survey though.  Jessica Simpson is freakin annoying, I don't know why anyone would find her attractive.  I don't think I could pick the other two out of a lineup though, honestly.  I know very little about female celebrities. 

hannaugh said:
Women should have curves, and (straight) guys should like it. 

:hello2: Perfectly spoken!

I like "thin" girls, as I'm fat, but not these anorexious ones... Saw a pic of Gisele Bündchen some time ago I got scarred, she looked like those pics of people on Somalia, etc... Women shall have legs, boobs, butt, etc... And I keep saying! No to these bone-'n-skin models! :laughing7:

I like a girl to healthy. Curves are one thing, being fat is another. I'm sorry, but I'm not down with the BBWs. I'm just not. You can't make me!  :laughing7:

I don't find any of the three to be ridiculously skinny.

GoDrex said:
I like a girl to healthy. Curves are one thing, being fat is another. I'm sorry, but I'm not down with the BBWs. I'm just not. You can't make me!  :laughing7:
When did I say about fat?
I said:
NonsenseTele said:
I like "thin" girls, as I'm fat

Who said I was replying directly to what you said? I was just stating my opinion on the whole too thin vs. curves thing. A lot of times when girls talk about guys liking girls that are "too thin" it's because they expect guys to find fat girls attractive.

Maybe it was the "You can't make me." part. I didn't mean YOU as in NonsenseTele you. I just meant you in general. The world. Fat girls. Whoever.

Back