When the moon hits your eye

DangerousR6

Mythical Status
Like a Jazza pizza pie... :icon_jokercolor:
51730298983_e1bd7705e4_b.jpg

lmao that rules, but too bad they got the pole pieces wrong in the pickups #smh

Speaking of food, anybody else been part of the new subway promo (short promotion)? i haven't been In a while but had to go for the promo. they won't make it unless you ask special, but i like the pizza sub (bread, cheese, peps (short for pepperoni), oregano, and marinara sauce from the meatball bucket).

Anyway so there i was, #eatingfresh and I bit my awesome pizza sub and there was a mega millions ticket inside (between the cheese and pepps). it was kinda gross so I showed the manager and he just winked and said "good luck on the lottery". i'm real excited to play the lottery for free but I think they should just hand out the tickets instead of putting them in the sub. every one likes to win a million, but that doesn't mean it tastes good. He also grabbed at my shorts and said "i wanna sample that six inch" but that happens everywhere so I told him to get in line

Wasn’t that one played on Janis Joplin’s recording of  “Take Another Pizza My Heart”?

Bill, tgo

Looks like a guitar suitable for playing Crust-punk.

(Jokes are always funnier when you have to explain them: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crust_punk )

Back