What's you preferable brand guitar

What's your preferable guitar brand to buy at the store instead of build? All Electric

• Ibanez

Votes: 43 21.5%
  • Gibson

Votes: 58 29.0%
  • Fender

Votes: 100 50.0%
  • Schecter

Votes: 17 8.5%
  • Jackson

Votes: 19 9.5%
  • Dean

Votes: 6 3.0%
  • Conklin

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Washburn(Electric)

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Moog

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Taylor(Electric)

Votes: 5 2.5%
  • Epiphone

• Alembic

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • G&L

Votes: 11 5.5%
  • Other(Please Specify)

Votes: 40 20.0%
  • Gretsch

Votes: 17 8.5%
  • Charvel

Votes: 19 9.5%
  • Carvin

Votes: 11 5.5%
  • Rickenbacker

Votes: 18 9.0%
  • Kramer

• PRS of course

Votes: 52 26.0%
  • Godin

Votes: 8 4.0%
  • B.C Rich

Votes: 8 4.0%

• Total voters
Alex Hunter said:
:headbang: PRS  :headbang:

9154872_lg2.jpg

drool.gif

Paul-less said:
Biggus Pickus said:
Alex Hunter said:
:headbang: PRS  :headbang:

9154872_lg2.jpg

drool.gif

What the hell is that eye sore, where the heel should be? Lol, better than the other style of heel that PRS puts out...
The other one they use is really no different than this, ergo the tang of wood they leave hanging out to give the illusion of a smaller heel.... :-\
305A1_heel.jpg

I guess Fender goes without saying, most everyone I know has a Fender
Most guys I play with have switched from Gibson to PRS. I think that is because of quality issues Gibson has now days, I cannot find much they have made in the last 10 years that is not so overpriced it is ridiculous, or on the other side their other stuff is junk. Gibson used to be a axe you wanted, not the stuff I see now. PRS is filling that void by leaps and bounds
and Carvin, they are close to me Here and I see a lot of their stuff. I think the neckthru stuff is really nice

another brand that is growing on me the Schecter...nice guitar for the $$$.  I love the neck profile...kinda like a PRS.

I can't believe I never replied to this thread. Anyway, Warmoth is my first choice but if I have to go outside and buy a production guitar then I have to go with Fender. Strat man here all the way.
MULLY
love my '97 Eric Clapton Strat

DMRACO said:
another brand that is growing on me the Schecter...nice guitar for the $$$.  I love the neck profile...kinda like a PRS.

From their humble beginnings Schecter is becoming a competitor to all the big dogs. :icon_thumright: They are seperate company, but spawned from ESP.  You can't beat what you get for the $$.
I love Fender as well, but I would rather build one than buy one.

I feel retarded that I wrote, What's "you" preferable brand guitar? I accidently left out the R, and it wouldn't let me change it. On top of that it should have been your "Prefered brand "Of'"  guitar.  Der DerdER!!!! I's wetawded!  :tard:

I'm probably going to get dragged into a dark alley, but I honestly don't like Fender or Gibson... I really like Ibanez and Jackson bodies styles. Conklin and Warr is what got me interested in custom guitars to begin with, so I really like looking at what they have to offer. Probably wouldn't end up ever buy one, though. I'd rather just get their specs, some nice chunks of wood and make it myself. And I didn't even know moog made guitars. I don't like alder bodies, so I wouldn't get one of those either, but I DEFINITELY will be getting a moogfooger. Our guitarist brought one to the recording session last spring and it was a ton fun to play with it.

10maxpower01 said:
I'm probably going to get dragged into a dark alley, but I honestly don't like Fender or Gibson... I really like Ibanez and Jackson bodies styles. Conklin and Warr is what got me interested in custom guitars to begin with, so I really like looking at what they have to offer. Probably wouldn't end up ever buy one, though. I'd rather just get their specs, some nice chunks of wood and make it myself. And I didn't even know moog made guitars. I don't like alder bodies, so I wouldn't get one of those either, but I DEFINITELY will be getting a moogfooger. Our guitarist brought one to the recording session last spring and it was a ton fun to play with it.

No way, I hear you man.

I chose Jackson, Charvel, and other - because there was no listing for ESP!

ORCRiST

Godin hands down. I have a Redline I that blows other higher dollar guitars out. PRS and Charvel have great lines too. Particularly, the SE and San Dimas/So Cal (Charvel).

I picked "other" to cover EBMM - My JP7 is one of the nicest guitars I've ever played and considering it is "off the shelf" still just amazes me. Great fit and finish and great playing guitar.

Ibanez - very extensive catalog from budget to extreme - overall nice playing guitars that fit all genres and all playing styles.

BC Rich - If you like the more extreme "metal" stylings the current MIK's are a huge bang for the buck, and the old school "made in USA" guitars were tops in my book.

Back