What should I do now? Long overdue Jazzmaster project.

Yes, this template... Think britishes call it jig... If you already got it, so much more safe! You can make it from plexiglass or from plywood

If I remember right what I read on "How to build your own electric guitar" was attached to the body with dual stick tape...

NonsenseTele said:
Yes, this template... Think britishes call it jig... If you already got it, so much more safe! You can make it from plexiglass or from plywood

If I remember right what I read on "How to build your own electric guitar" was attached to the body with dual stick tape...

Yeah, I have one of these (dual battery size though).
3579_1lg.jpg

From my experience with the Dremel and the chrome Jag plate as a template, the plexiglas template and the plunge router should work well. :icon_thumright:

HAHAHAA! Man, that's funny. I'm the same way...totally....accident prone?
at work, my co-workers always know that once every three weeks, its a new bandage, or a limp or something!
Be careful, for Cheeze's sake!  :laughing7:

HAHAAA...didn't realize you were in Australia! Greetings from San Antonio, TX, USA.  :eek:ccasion14:

MUYFUE said:
HAHAHAA! Man, that's funny. I'm the same way...totally....accident prone?
at work, my co-workers always know that once every three weeks, its a new bandage, or a limp or something!
Be careful, for Cheeze's sake!  :laughing7:

HAHAAA...didn't realize you were in Australia! Greetings from San Antonio, TX, USA.   :eek:ccasion14:

Yep, from Australia. "up the road" from Wana (Conor) and Tony W. I live in the NSW Central Coast. My suburb is Mardi, near to Tuggerah, in Wyong Shire. Have some fun Google Earth-ing it! First warm day of the season for us today, 31 degrees Celsius.

I'm not so accident prone, but when confidence isn't great, things can happen. Am fussy about things being done right, one workplace nicknamed me "Bean", after Mr. Bean, so I guess I'm quite fastidious. Originally raised in Yagoona, a suburb of Sydney's south west.3rd Gen Aussie both sides of the family tree, but look like a Pom  :laughing7:!

No updates to report on this project, I've gone back to work after my holidays and the 4:40 AM starts are killing me this week. Maybe some work on Sunday. But I do have a better confidence about this project now, thanx to the advice here, and I can see this completed sooner rather than later...... :tard:

Back