What is so good about ESP guitars?

If there had been ESP, Schecter & Ibanez guitars in the 1960's and Jimi Hendrix & Jimmy Page had played them, you'd be drooling all over them.... Imagine trying to introduce the Fender Telecaster NOW, as a new guitar? :help:

IF i had the money and an esp Eclipse(one of the FR routed ones) I'd switch the pups, and refret it and give it a rewire to something that can change between a ultra awesome metal manic death scream bitch to a bluesy clean bass-y quiet guitar.

JamesL said:
I have one... By force, not choice...
100_0310.jpg

Though I have no complaints at all about it.. Minus the actives...

I love the way it plays,sounds, feels..
It's super light and is easy to play.
I've seen these been played by some guys quite a bit, either they're all giant or ESP scalled down the size of the LP! :(

Wana's_makin'_a_guitar said:
JamesL said:
100_0310.jpg

I've seen these been played by some guys quite a bit, either they're all giant or ESP scalled down the size of the LP! :(

No, they're same size as a reg. LP
Though they're not as thick which results in them being WAY lighter..
SrDeMaFp said:
JamesL said:

By force...? :icon_scratch: Is your band all forced to play ESP/LTD or something? I've never heard that before.

Here's the deal... Our old guitarist (who is no longer around) signed a four year deal with ESP for himself. Our bassist got conned into it too. So when the old guitarist quit the deal transfered over to us.

It's free shit.. I don't complain. I can make anything that's free awesome.

ESP has made so many different guitars over the years* it seems like you could just get a page of ESP decals and slobber 'em all over your Warmoths. :hello2:

*(including Fender copies....)

JamesL said:
Wana's_makin'_a_guitar said:
JamesL said:

No, they're same size as a reg. LP
Though they're not as thick which results in them being WAY lighter..
SrDeMaFp said:
JamesL said:

By force...? :icon_scratch: Is your band all forced to play ESP/LTD or something? I've never heard that before.

Here's the deal... Our old guitarist (who is no longer around) signed a four year deal with ESP for himself. Our bassist got conned into it too. So when the old guitarist quit the deal transfered over to us.

It's free shite.. I don't complain. I can make anything that's free awesome.

Not a bad deal, IMO. Those LTD's are pretty cool. So how's it work? Do you get more than one or are you committed to a certain model or something like that?

Well Right now I'm kinda clinging to the Eclipse.. It's pretty cool. I wanted the star shaped one, but it was extremely neck heavy, which didn't make for a good day.. I get one guitar a month. Can't get much better than that.

Christ man, they're treating you like a king! I know of a well-known guitar brand (that will remain nameless) that don't give you shit for free. You only get a small discount unless you're a big-time headliner. Good deal on your part!

Back