what????? another guitar amp

Thepriebster said:
Is that an Xotic BB pedal that you have there? I was thinking of getting one. How do you like it?  The interviews on the Xotic site are very favorable. It is pricey, that's why I'm curious. I saw some on ebay for 100 or so.

Thanks!
yes sir it is and i have never been happyer with any boost/overdrive pedal
  its smooth and wonderfull  and almost (if not) totaly transparent to your tone
pedals are so tast sensitive to each person  i was like you and thought damn $150.00 for a stomp box  but then i thought if i get it and its not what im looking for id just throw it back on ebay and get almost all my cash back
it works perfect with my peavey classic 50 head and i can get pretty good sounds on the low gain channel on my mesa rectifer
you can also use it for a great volume boost
find one for a decent price and give it a try, like i said before you could recoop almost all of it back
                              thanks kayle

Thanks, I'll do that. Especially since they have such a good resale value.

My Switchblade 100 has so many great sounds, but I was looking for a gain boost for soloing, but this sounds like it would be so much more.

Thanks again !

WarmothRules said:
dude peavey is where it's at, I just don't like their triple x stuff. Anything else they came out with is great. Well I did own a 50/50 EL84???? 100 watt mono block. El84's are a bit spongy, great for leads though.

Indeed, just got myself a Peavey Valve king for peanuts just to leave in my bands rehearsal room but after playing with it I'm just gonna try the thing out at gigs. At £260 FOR A 50WATT all valve combo, that amp has no competition and even the Marshalls that cost 3 times as much don't have anything like as good a tone.

Can't see me ever leaving the Peavey camp now after owning a Classic 30 as well. The only other amp I like at the mo is the Fender Deville but the reverb on it is stupid. Its basically on or off!

Back