Way off topic, Selling my house: Links within.

TonyFlyingSquirrel

Master Member
Long story short, my father passed away February 2nd, and I am selling his house in Northern California, near Redding/Red Bluff.
I own it outright, no mortgage.  I do not intend to leave the Seattle area to go live in it, so I am selling it.
Here is the MLS listing, along with my realtor's contact info.  Any offers should be directed through my realtor, not through me directly.
http://www.flexmls.com/cgi-bin/mainmenu.cgi?cmd=url+other/run_public_link.html&public_link_tech_id=12fmyub676d0&s=10&id=1&cid=1

Here is information on the gated community in which the property resides: www.lakecalifornia.net
It's really a beautiful place, and if I were in a different place in my life, I'd be moving right in, but I am invested in the Seattle/Tacoma area and would rather just sell the property so that someone else, perhaps a family could enjoy its community benefits to the fullest.

Sorry to hear about the passing of your Dad Tony.  Good luck with the sale!

My dad died last year and we're still trying to probate the will in the province where his house was (BC) so that we can sell it.  Glad that you can get on this sooner rather than later.

Trevor

Mayfly said:
Sorry to hear about the passing of your Dad Tony.  Good luck with the sale!

My dad died last year and we're still trying to probate the will in the province where his house was (BC) so that we can sell it.  Glad that you can get on this sooner rather than later.

Trevor

Thanks so much, my best to you and your family as well.

Back