warmoth, you're starting to scare me...

But  :icon_scratch: that pic is taken from the left side, you can see that via the pickup routs & the lower horn & drill holes.
Those Bottom two Bridge / Tail stud holes are just wrong  :sad:

So the lines you put on that mockup pic aren't going to be a true indication to where things should be. (because it's taken on an angle)
I know what you where trying to show thou  :icon_thumright:

Easy way ...
If you hold up a ruler to the screen & line up the very outer most rout of the pickups, they seem in line with the 1st two Bridge stud holes.
Bottom two just need to be filled.

:doh: I know, it a trick their playing on us all here, just to see how aware we are.  :icon_jokercolor:

Yep, the body was drilled off. It was supposed to be routed to the wood pile but got put back with Showcase bodies. Thanks for the catch.

Gregg said:
Yep, the body was drilled off. It was supposed to be routed to the wood pile but got put back with Showcase bodies. Thanks for the catch.

How much for the body if one were to purchase it off the woodpile, and fill the mis-located stud holes?

Gregg said:

But but .....

Now here is my general question:
Is the center line of a warmoth body supposed to be exactly parallel to the edge of the neck pocket and consequently the center line of the neck?

Steve_Karl said:
Gregg said:

But but .....

Now here is my general question:
Is the center line of a warmoth body supposed to be exactly parallel to the edge of the neck pocket and consequently the center line of the neck?

I can't imagine that'd be the case for Stratocasters, which have a tapered neck pocket - but if memory serves, the Tele pocket is square (modulo the rounded corners) so the sides should be parallel to each other and to the guitar body's centerline.

Ahhh yes.
The tapered neck pocket.

But once the neck is in the pocket the center line of the neck should match the center line of the body?

Back