warmoth wolfgang neck?

greenlps

hey all. new to the forum .i just purchased a kws neck with wolfgang contour. just wanting to know if these feel like the peavey or evh model? i have about six weeks to wait any feedback would be appriciated.

If you have selected a narrow nut width, then the feel will be closer to what you are ecpecting.  I went the opposite route on my last build, using that profile with a 1-3/4" net width.  I do not recommed this lol.  I can tell you that the neck shape was excellent and you don't notice the contour at all.  It simply feels like there is no obstructive shoulder on the treble side of the back.

thanks for the replys ! i ordered my kws wolfie neck routed for a 15/8 locking nut. .its beingscrewd right o an lps body in charger green 1 humbucker and recessed floyd. cant wait to feel that neck!!

totaly!i was watching dweezil zappa on youtube in the don johnson video  called heartbeat and then one from dweezil called lets talk about it. so i thought lets make a cooler version of his guitar.

It's very close to both but chunkier, or at least mine is. It will feel familiar enough unless you're a slave to exactness. Both production Wolfgang necks feel more similar to each other than the Warmoth feels to either of them.

Back