Warmoth - What the doctor ordered?

Wyliee

I just noticed two user handles: DocNRock and R n R DR.  I know DocNRock is a doctor.  What about you RnR DR?

Is there something about Warmoth that appeals to the medical profession?  You like to see the inside workings of a guitar?

Wyliee said:
I just noticed two user handles: DocNRock and R n R DR.  I know DocNRock is a doctor.  What about you RnR DR?

Is there something about Warmoth that appeals to the medical profession?  You like to see the inside workings of a guitar?

I don't know, Eric.  I'm a surgeon and I obviously work with my hands.  That to me is the beauty of Warmoths...building my own with my own two hands.  I do order finishes as I just don't have the time to do a body finish.

Interesting catch on the names.

Hey, since we're here, any of you want to take a look at this?  Is that a pimple or a boil?

DocNrock said:
Wyliee said:

I don't know, Eric.  I'm a surgeon and I obviously work with my hands.  That to me is the beauty of Warmoths...building my own with my own two hands.  I do order finishes as I just don't have the time to do a body finish.

Interesting catch on the names.

Hmmmmmmmm, I thawt it was like a tribute to Dokken or something...... :laughing11:

Wyliee said:

You forgot doctor-dave...........

Wyliee said:

Cause doctors makes a lot of money so they have the extra cash for Warmoths?

I am a PhD......................... but I am always broke! How did that happen?  :rock-on:

tfarny said:
I'm a PhD as of last week.
Dr. tfarny inna house!!

Congrats, dude!  I guess your committee liked your dissertation.  I was wondering when you were going to chime in on this thread.

:rock-on:

I was an aspiring mathematician in college but I was too burned out for grad school at the end of college.  I got a 9-5 job right now but I may go back for a PhD at some point.

jackthehack said:
rhythm said:
I am a PhD......................... but I am always broke! How did that happen?  :rock-on:

You're an academic?

Yep, a climatologist..................... I actually get my Doc status next September, so i kind of lied, but yeah, I do have a desk and I get excited by all kinds of geeky stuff.  :rock-on:

Academics traditionally don't roll in the dough; if you're a climatologist think up a new angle to write a book on impending climate change doom (read "Six Degrees - Our Future on a Hotter Planet if you haven't already) with a really depressing/alarming title and you should be able find a book contract somewhere

Back