Warmoth Tshirts

I won't pay for anything to advertise anyones' product (in the line of clothing). I just don't feel right walking around looking like a walking billboard o'well to each their own. Now if they want to give me a free T-shirt after spending over a $1000.00 for a  body and neck then I might wear it  :doh: 

I'm thinking of what totally obnoxious tshirt to wear on the airplane when I go up to see Vic in a few.

Must be rude, and offensive, but not to the point of getting kicked off plane.

Open to suggestions!~

-CB- said:
I'm thinking of what totally obnoxious tshirt to wear on the airplane when I go up to see Vic in a few.

Open to suggestions!~

-CB-, this shirt is SO you!

http://shop.jpfo.org/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=46

I have one given to me by a Jewish friend, I've worn it in public precisely once. Even in Texas, the reactions I got could not be considered pleasant. BUT, if you want a reaction from someone, this be the one.

CB this is for a different sort of reaction, but I saw a group of guys in an airport last year wearing t-shirts with various slogans.

One said "Women are attracted to me"

Well.... that might be too subtle for the general populace to understand its offensive nature, and a statement of the obvious as well....

Something more generally offensive...  Maybe something like Chuck U Farley or the like.  INFIDEL.  "Bag Balm soothes sore teats".  Ya know.. something more blatant.

I can only guess that you don't have the time for this, I don't anymore either, but my friends and I when we were younger and much much drunker bought a little screen printing kit from a craft store and used to make these pro looking, but cheap as crap shirts with a hot lightbulb and a dark closet.  Fun stuff like a hand holding out a single finger and the words "smell your Momma"  or "Don't tell Mom and Dad that I do drugs".  It was fun and they were all "Limited Editions".

RLW said:
-CB- said:

Open to suggestions!~

-CB-, this shirt is SO you!

http://shop.jpfo.org/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=46

Not enough impact on the sig heil gun control tshirt.  Its too complex.  Need something with the saying on the front too, so I can see their faces turn sour..... <Ggg>

hmmm there seems to be something missing in the balance of blatant yet cerebral.  It must evoke some distaste, yet have a bit of thought involved (just a bit).  Must be mild enough to slip into the mainstream mass transit, yet be nasty enough to draw attention.  Words vs pictures. 

There's my Adolf Hitler Tour of Europe 1939-1945 T-shirt - has dates/countries on back with London/Moscow "cancelled".....

Hey I like that!  We'll change it to "NAZI Wold Tour 1939-1945"

Just over the edge to offend, not bad enuf to get kicked.  SOLD!~

i got it, a picture of the prophet mohomet or a bomb, and it says, don't worry, i left the detonator in my other turban.

or a fender shirt personally its more offensive

jackthehack said:
There's my Adolf Hitler Tour of Europe 1939-1945 T-shirt - has dates/countries on back with London/Moscow "cancelled".....

Jack, I'd knew there was something I'd find that I liked about you.......  :icon_biggrin:

Yah, I got a bud that has one too....

Back