Warmoth Today

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
More pics, less nerd talk.

:toothy10:

The pretty pile has moved.  It has less interesting neighbors now...

bright_row.jpg

Great Ape said:
Cagey said:
Bagman67 said:
Looks like Fiesta Red to me.

Right you are.
Jeez, an' I thought it was "Tomato Bisque".... :laughing7:

It does look like tomato soup.

Tipperman's Jaguar looks redder than that, to me, and Tonar gave him a Fiesta Red finish ... then again, all the Warmoth photos of their Vintage Tint necks make them look like Cheddar cheese, and I'm very happy with how my new neck actually looks. So ...

Luke said:
I'm jealous of your job Wyliee.

Seems like it'd bee a ton of fun.

Some days are fun.... others not so much....  I certainly put my heart in to every day, but like any job, some days can suck the life out of you.

They say making a hobby into a job is a perfectly good way to take all the fun out of something you love. If it was always fun, you'd have to stand in line and pay money to do it. Conversely, I've found the more they pay me the less fun my job becomes.

Luke said:

Between him and Rob, you couldn't pay me enough.  With all the eye candy, comes putting out fires and apologies.  In customer service, no one ever calls to give them an award.

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
Luke said:

Between him and Rob, you couldn't pay me enough.  With all the eye candy, comes putting out fires and apologies.  In customer service, no one ever calls to give them an award.

True That!

Sometimes clear gloss is the best finish to use.  This body will soon be heading out to a lucky customer!

clear_strat.jpg

And BTW, there is a strong smell of pine downstairs..... Just sayin'....  :cool01:

Back