Warmoth Left-Hand Strat to play Right-Handed.....

JeffBlue

I ordered a Warmoth Left-Handed Black Korina Strat body to build a Right-Handed guitar. Just received the body and treated it with Danish oil and stain. I had previously created a stainless steel pickguard for two humbuckers that I have loaded with Seymour Duncan 59/Pearly Gates model pickups. One push/pull volume pot to wire series/parallel function on the bridge pickup and a miniature 3 way toggle switch for pickup switching. Should look pretty cool with the reverse body configuration. I will post photos later.

Finished.
IMG_0283.jpg

IMG_0284.jpg

Warmoth Black Korina left-hand body, Fender tele neck, stainless steel pickguard, Schaller Hardtail bridge and Seymour Duncan 59/pearly Gates pickups.

Nice, but I don't think I could live with the poor access of a lefty strat played right handed if I wasn't getting something in return. (ie, an angled single coil)

swarfrat said:
Nice, but I don't think I could live with the poor access of a lefty strat played right handed if I wasn't getting something in return. (ie, an angled single coil)

If that was his only guitar, I'd agree.  If he has several, it's cool.

Hey guys, I have many guitars so I wanted something different. I have two other strat builds, three tele builds, a brass topped tele on the way to being built, a custom modded Aria Pro II lawsuit les Paul, six of my own design prototype guitars and my 2012 Gibson Les Paul Supreme that I added my own touch to by modding the hardware and pickups. I have ideas all the time about trying guitar mods to optimize tone. I mod everything I own for improvement.

Back