Warmoth finishing cost question

jackthehack

Epic Member
While I see some bodies in the Showcase that have different finishing on the top and back, I don't see costs or how to order this on the website...

Example - for L5S body M370 in the showcase, how much would it cost to do clear gloss over the Flame Koa top and transparent brown on the mahoghany back?

I think since there's only $15 difference, they'd probably just do it for the higher of the two prices

That would be cool; actually I'd be better off on that L5S staining the back and shooting it with nitro, probably...

jack.... I'm REALLY pleased with the way the mahogany on my LP took that brown stain.  I might even suggest doing a black grain fill on it, then staining brown before clearcoating.

In fact, you can get (as Warmoth as provided some outrageous examples) some really really nice effects with stains or black coats SANDED off befoer proceeding. 

That "Bengal Burst" they do is just amazingly nice.

jackthehack said:
While I see some bodies in the Showcase that have different finishing on the top and back, I don't see costs or how to order this on the website...

Example - for L5S body M370 in the showcase, how much would it cost to do clear gloss over the Flame Koa top and transparent brown on the mahoghany back?

Clear gloss with a transparent brown back would be $185.

It is important to note that some of the more unique finishes in the Showcase are one offs or experiments.  There are no guarantees all finishes you see are regular options.  Feel free to call in or email if you have questions or want to check on pricing.

-Eric.

Back