Warmoth Double Neck

stratplayer1

Anyone ever build one? I think double necks are friggin rad, but theres none in the showcase and I havn't seen any pics anywhere of them.

good lookin out max, those are pretty sweet, I think it'd be a cool piece of gear to have don't know if I'll build one but its pretty awesome none the less, and sudin4prez Definitely gotta post some pix of the finished product

If your a Strat player go to GC or some other store that carries a doubleneck like the Epi or Gibson ES-1275 and hang that thing off yourself on a strap for an hour or two before buying/building a doubleneck; you might find it less "rad".

hah yeah I know their heavy as hell, like 10-12 pounds, but weight has never been something that affects my choice of instruments, I just like the strat body style best

This is the one I'd like to build someday......

2360637544_4bbb7423f4.jpg

Max said:
Replace that country with more rock, and you'll be OK.
Sorry Max, after all I am Texan. Got to have room for George Straight, Dwight Yokam, a little bit of Buck.... :guitaristgif:

would love a double neck with six strings on both necks.

that way we could have one neck with standard tuning and the other neck with open tuning to play slide with -and play allman bros, derek and the dominoes, some of the stones numbers like happy or sway etc with the same guitar.

jackthehack said:
If your a Strat player go to GC or some other store that carries a doubleneck like the Epi or Gibson ES-1275 and hang that thing off yourself on a strap for an hour or two before buying/building a doubleneck; you might find it less "rad".
yes, but doesn't the guitar you're referring to have a mahogany body?

:icon_scratch: ..... Looks like a 13 yo attacked it  :icon_jokercolor:  :icon_biggrin:

Back