Warmoth build.

Randy Foster

It’s routed for 2 humbuckers and 3 places for either 1 volume and 2 tone pots or 2 volume and 1 tone pot. It also has a 3 way blade switch. It’s been a very long time since I did a custom build and I’m looking for a wiring diagram. Thanks in advance!

It’s routed for 2 humbuckers and 3 places for either 1 volume and 2 tone pots or 2 volume and 1 tone pot. It also has a 3 way blade switch.

What is "it"?

From your description, I would guess a Strat style body. Or ... ?

There are so many options.

What do you want (as far as controls, switching, etc.)?

I’m looking for a wiring diagram.

A wiring diagram for what, exactly? There are some guitar wiring gods around here (not me, but I'm learning). You need to provide more details.

What is "it"?

From your description, I would guess a Strat style body. Or ... ?

There are so many options.

What do you want (as far as controls, switching, etc.)?

A wiring diagram for what, exactly? There are some guitar wiring gods around here (not me, but I'm learning). You need to provide more details.
It’s a Warmoth Strat body, rear routed body and routed for a flush mount Floyd Rose. I don’t have a problem leaving the 3rd pot inactive but have it and the knob in place just for the looks.

It’s a Warmoth Strat body, rear routed body and routed for a flush mount Floyd Rose. I don’t have a problem leaving the 3rd pot inactive but have it and the knob in place just for the looks.
Okay, so this is already a work in progress?

What components do you already have? Do you have pickups? So many details are lacking that it is nearly impossible to give you any recommendations.

There are many available resources if you do a search ...

Hey @Randy Foster ,
Welcome to the forum! It is pretty tough to give you advice with so many details missing, but if you're looking for wiring diagrams I would start at the Seymour Duncan website. They have diagrams for nearly every scenario.

Another place to look for wiring diagrams is on the Freeway website. Of course you'll have to use one of their switches and abandon your current switch, but they are excellent and provide a lot of options you might not have thought of. Worth a perusal.

It’s routed for 2 humbuckers and 3 places for either 1 volume and 2 tone pots or 2 volume and 1 tone pot. It also has a 3 way blade switch. It’s been a very long time since I did a custom build and I’m looking for a wiring diagram. Thanks in advance!
As people have mentioned earlier, please describe what is your goal and scope of this build? Do you have an existing guitar in mind that you want to mimick (which one), or do you have something special in mind (What?). Anyway, a new build is always exiting!

I think the op is in the formative stage of determining what they want.

To throw another option out there, you could go master volume master tone and make the third knob a bass cut like on some G&L and Reverend guitars (and most of my builds)

Back