Warmoth 5 string bass neck and other 5 string parts

Kojdogg

Decide not to go forward with a 5 string project in favor of a medium scale so I am selling off some of the parts I had picked up.
First up a nice Warmoth Deluxe Inline 5 string neck.
Some details from the seller I got this from:
This neck has been used on a project parts bass and has some cosmetic dings, but still plays great and shows no signs of warping or twisting. Truss rod has been loosened once neck was removed from bass and fretboard has been oiled and cleaned after every string change. Extra holes were drilled into the heel for more screws into the body but have been filled and glued with dowel rods. There is a finish mark that can be sanded out on the heel. There is one indention on the back of the neck close to the headstock and screw holes from the previous hardware installed on the headstock.
-Deluxe 5 Inline Jazz Neck
-34" Scale
-22 Stainless steel 6105 frets
-10" Radius fingerboard
-Asymmetrical neck profile
-Two way truss rod
-Steel stiffening rods
-Maple Neck
-Wenge Fretboard
-1 3/4" at nut with TUSQ nut
-Cream face dots
-Clear satin nitro finish
$155 sh/pp'ed
A set of Bartolini CBJD 57J 5-String Jazz Bass Pickups. They feature dual Coil design, producing low noise. The bridge pickup is slightly longer in this pair. These are the Classic Bass "Deeps".

Neck pickup dimensions
3/4" x 4" - 0.76" x 3.98" - 19mm x 101mm

Bridge pickup dimensions
3/4" x 4-1/8" - 0.76" x 4.13" - 19mm x 105mm

$65 sh/pp'ed

Hipshot Style A 5 String bridge in chromed aluminum. 17mm nominal spacing, +/- .5mm. Strings through or top load design. Good shape, no issues. $55 sh/pp'ed.

Would do $230 for everything.

Back