Waiter...there's a woma in my Warmoth...

Wow  :eek:  that turned out great indeed  :icon_thumright:
Gotta love that snake ....

So Greg,  :icon_scratch: 
Who's the next character out of 'The Jungle Book'  ?  :laughing7:  :icon_jokercolor: 

:rock-on:

Attachments

• 600full-the-jungle-book-screenshot.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 3
Updown said:
Wow  :eek:  that turned out great indeed  :icon_thumright:
Gotta love that snake ....

So Greg,  :icon_scratch: 
Who's the next character out of 'The Jungle Book'  ?  :laughing7:  :icon_jokercolor: 

:rock-on:
Well, Murray, if I do some sort of MARSUPIAL, I know my playin' would always be IN THE POCKET!! (Sorry, too much DR6 this morning).  :icon_biggrin:

You could be the winner of Guitar Of The Month every time with those creations  :toothy12:

That's really nice artwork. 

I had a rainbow boa for a while.  They're reasonably sized snakes; mine never got much longer than four feet or so. I got him at this placed called "East Bay Vivarium" up in Berkley. Can you believe that the hardest thing about keeping a snake is getting it to eat?  I had him on frozen for a while; didn't want to do live rats.  But he got too nervous after I got a cat:  every time he'd move in his cage my cat would run over and look at him.

Snakeskin strap!!!!!!! http://doubletreble.com/genuinepythonskinGuitarStraps.html .  He's very good about tailoring his straps to you.  I got one that was a perfect match color wise for my tobacco burst guitar.  By far the most comfortable strap I've ever had too.

Should have been a snakehead tele.... :laughing7:

Or a conversion scale.. :laughing11:

But I think itsss jussst fantassssstic the way it isssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. :laughing3:

I'm such a sssleazy sssnake, ain't I?

Back