Unique Choise options for solid bodies

chuck7

You guys have done a great job with the Unique Choice Laminated Tops, but how about a similar thing for solid body construction?  It would be great to be able to choose a specific piece of korina for a non-laminated Strat, or Jaguar or some such.  For woods like swamp ash or alder, etc its probably not a big deal because the appearance dosn't vary that much, but for things like korina it would be great to see exactly what you were picking. 

I agree, I want to buy a Korina strat body right now but am not going to special order one because it varies so much and I really don't  like some of it. I have been combing the showcase for weeks for a hardtail korina strat body without some gay top on it and there are only the same 3 bodies just sitting there for weeks....that I am not interested in. If I could see the korina body wood that would be used for my custom order, I would order it today but alas, my money stays with me for the time being.....:)  Maybe Warmoth could have a moderate surcharge for this service cause it obviously is more hassle for them but it would be a really nice service to add.

Back