Tuxedo Tele

DocNrock said:
What is the next project?   :laughing7:

Hmm, I was thinking a new take on the Vox Mark III.  I love that shape and look, but I think I'd go for a nice metallic green with cream binding.  Obviously, I like bound guitars  :icon_smile:

Livingston said:
DocNrock said:
What is the next project?   :laughing7:

Hmm, I was thinking a new take on the Vox Mark III.  I love that shape and look, but I think I'd go for a nice metallic green with cream binding.  Obviously, I like bound guitars  :icon_smile:

I knew there had to be a next one...you are bit!  :laughing7: 

Great concept and execution, once again.  And I love the pup choices...did I already say that?

I'm not a Tele guy, but this guitar makes me happy in the pants. Excellent build, my friend.  :headbang:

GoDrex said:
... I don't care for how Warmoth does binding on tele and strat necks (I'm guessing it's these two types because it where I notice it). The binding goes past the nut and then just stops in the middle of nowhere...
I don't like that either and I don't understand why they do it :icon_scratch:
Warmoth should start offering more binding options like headstock binding and most important: Binding with SS frets.

The tele looks great :icon_thumright: Congrats!

Hi!
I have a few nice telecasters my self, but nothing like this.
This is really beautiful!!!!

If anyone ever asks me again "Why build when you can just buy one?" ever again, I am going to show them this guitar. This is proof that you simply cannot get something of this absolute quality and finish on a working man's budget. Without a doubt, on of the best I have ever seen. The only thing I could even suggest with changing this is I would take the neckplate into an engraving shop and have them engrave a neat little bowtie onto the neckplate to pull the whole tuxedo aura all into one.

Top notch all the way!  Soak in the compliments my friend--you deserved it!

Graffiti62 said:
The only thing I could even suggest with changing this is I would take the neckplate into an engraving shop and have them engrave a neat little bowtie onto the neckplate to pull the whole tuxedo aura all into one.
I can accommodate that request....... :icon_biggrin:

Graffiti62 said:
If anyone ever asks me again "Why build when you can just buy one?" ever again, I am going to show them this guitar. This is proof that you simply cannot get something of this absolute quality and finish on a working man's budget. Without a doubt, on of the best I have ever seen. The only thing I could even suggest with changing this is I would take the neckplate into an engraving shop and have them engrave a neat little bowtie onto the neckplate to pull the whole tuxedo aura all into one.

Top notch all the way!  Soak in the compliments my friend--you deserved it!

Wow!  That is a great compliment.  Thanks so much for your kind words!  I really appreciate it.  How much might a bowtie neckplate set me back DangerousR6?  :toothy10:

Hey Livingston.  This is indeed a great guitar.

However.......You NEEEEEED to to get a Dangerous plate, for it to truly be complete  :icon_tongue:  :glasses9:

:hello2:

jimh said:
Hey Livingston.  This is indeed a great guitar.

However.......You NEEEEEED to to get a Dangerous plate, for it to truly be complete   :icon_tongue:   :glasses9:

:hello2:
Thanks for the props, my brother from another mother...  :icon_biggrin:

Back