Tummy contours...

juliancs

I guess the VIP body does not come with one? I'm wondering if I should have ordered it.. : /
My LP does not have one and I think I might have liked it.

P.S - Unofficialwarmoth is taking REALLY long to load, and then loads with a white background and no images...this happening to anyone else? Been like this for a week or so and this is the only site it happens to.

Silly me - I thought this thread was going to be about player's expanding waist-lines (like mine), and accommodation of said issue :doh:

ya, at this point, the only tummy cut that is going to help me is going to require some sort of quantum saw as the tummy cut needs to be deeper than the body is thick. 

Is this why older guys start playing their guitars higher and higher until it's finally just under their chin and they're playing jazz? The gut starts the guitar upward?

Remember the "Unplugged" fad? A Martin Dreadnaught can hide a LOT more middle-aged blubber than a Telecaster can.

perhaps I should switch to archtops... with the back arched as well... accept the back arch would be in instead of out  :icon_tongue:

Gregg said:
Is this why older guys start playing their guitars higher and higher until it's finally just under their chin and they're playing jazz? The gut starts the guitar upward?

I don't know what you are talking about... In my case it was the strap that was getting shorter... Then I went and bought a new strap, but now alll straps are SMALL size so the result is the same... :p

chuck7 said:
perhaps I should switch to archtops... with the back arched as well... accept the back arch would be in instead of out  :icon_tongue:

That would be a "tummy arch".

chuck7 said:
Who knew? Now the question of: "does he have an inie or an outie?" applies to guitars...

Back