Triple Tele

Great Ape

Triple P-90 Tele just finished...
Bocote on chambered mahogany; light tung oil finish
Three Duncan P-90's
Knobs fr/Q-Parts
Ebony on roasted maple neck; '59 roundback, 6150 frets, ivoroid binding, 24 3/4'' scale

Very nice! Is that one of those Super-Vee bridges? How do you like it?

Cagey said:
Very nice! Is that one of those Super-Vee bridges? How do you like it?

Yes, I forgot to mention that; it's a Bladerunner from Super Vee...the finish is called 'Hot Rod', and they are really nice-a bit lighter than a vintage type Fender or Gotoh, but very solid. Of course, you still need everything working just right up at the headstock to really benefit from the smoothness and
stability of the bridge. I've installed them on several builds, and highly recommend 'em. 

Really like your taste, the binding and wood choices are nice to say the least. I'd be proud of it!

Great Ape said:
Thanks, y'all...and it screams like a - well, you know... :toothy11:
no, I don't....screams like the Mona Lisa....like a stripped ass Blue Monkey....???
:dontknow:

DangerousR6 said:
Great Ape said:
no, I don't....screams like the Mona Lisa....like a stripped ass Blue Monkey....???

...I was gonna say how rude that was, but considering the source, it's prob'ly a compliment! And actually, it's more like an Orca with a jalapeno'd orifice  :blob7:!   

Great Ape said:
DangerousR6 said:
Great Ape said:

...I was gonna say how rude that was, but considering the source, it's prob'ly a compliment! And actually, it's more like an Orca with a jalapeno'd orifice  :blob7:! 
:laughing11:

Back