Toronado Body

They booth look great.

It sure would be nice to see your whole stable.  :icon_thumright:

And speaking of that ... do you have any Jaguars or Mustangs? Or any other 24"-scale guitars you could show us?

No. all mine are 24.75" and 25.50" scale necks. Mostly the shorter ones these days. May end up dropping down to a 24" eventually. Hands don't behave like they used to.

BigSteve22 said:
Just really getting started on a Jazzmaster build, and I'm already thinking of the next. I too was thinking of cutting my own from a Warmoth blank.

My main guitar for many years was a '65 Hagstrom H2, which is offset, but not so drastically as a JM or Jaguar. I was thinking of maybe a hybrid of the H2 shape and Fender radiused/contoured profile. The picture in the case is an SG case. Gives you an idea of how much its offset.
Nice looking guitar, there.

Cagey said:
The black one has a Seymour Duncan "Hot Rodded Humbucker" (SH-2n Jazz and SH-4 JB) set and ghost saddles in the Wilkinson vibrato, and the white one has a pair of Bill Lawrence L500XLs and a Babicz vibrato. Both have minimal controls and a single toggle pickup selector.
Loves them L500's. Got something else in mind for the next one. LOL, I have 3 or 4 guitar's worth of ideas for the next one(s). Can't cram 'em all into one, though.

Back