TonePros Locking Tune-O-Matic Bridge offered by Warmoth question

Martin

Hi Folks,
What model is the TonePros Locking Tune-O-Matic Bridge offered by Warmoth ?
They use part numbers IG90/91/92 to describe it, but I'm looking for the TonePros model number. 
Looking at the schematics for it, it appears to me to be a 'Large post' - (6mm diameter) T3BT bridge. 
Can anyone confirm this? 
I'm doing some research for my next project(P90'd Tele with recessed TOM) & would be looking to get some Graphtech Saddle Savers to go with it, so need the correct model number to get the correct saddles.

Ta in advance,
Martin

By any chance do you know what width of saddles you need?  Sometimes it's difficult to determine exactly which model of bridge we have since we use our own packaging, but I can certainly measure one for you if you give me the specs...

Martin said:
Hi Folks,
What model is the TonePros Locking Tune-O-Matic Bridge offered by Warmoth ?
They use part numbers IG90/91/92 to describe it, but I'm looking for the TonePros model number. 
Looking at the schematics for it, it appears to me to be a 'Large post' - (6mm diameter) T3BT bridge. 
Can anyone confirm this? 
I'm doing some research for my next project(P90'd Tele with recessed TOM) & would be looking to get some Graphtech Saddle Savers to go with it, so need the correct model number to get the correct saddles.

Ta in advance,
Martin

Hi Martin,

Yes indeed, you have identified that bridge correctly as the T3BT.  :icon_thumright:

Back