Tonarcaster / Chambered Stratocaster

Tonar8353 said:
Ok this baby is off the spray stick and waiting for it to cure for the final rubout in 2 weeks. I thought I would take a shot of it with a mint guard to see how it looked since this is how I want to finish my 59 replica.  I was not sure if I wanted a mint or a single ply parchment and after seeing them both the mint wins!  I also included a photo of a real 59 to A/B it with, Kei this is a great looking guitar!
IMG_7503.jpg

59_strat-1_3-1.jpg

Holly molly, looking awesome.. i was thinking of getting parchment, but mint green doesn't look bad at all.

Do you have a shot with the neck?

Can't wait to get this in my hands

We waited and waited and finally the custom label arrived. This is the first ever Warmoth Tonarcaster label! I'm not sure who coined the phrase Tonarcaster, it might have been Max, but I have to admit this looks pretty cool. 
IMG_7547.jpg

That is my favorite custom label that I have seen on any Warmoth!
Very, Very, Cooooool
:headbang1:

Tonar8353 said:
Ok this baby is off the spray stick and waiting for it to cure for the final rubout in 2 weeks. I thought I would take a shot of it with a mint guard to see how it looked since this is how I want to finish my 59 replica.  I was not sure if I wanted a mint or a single ply parchment and after seeing them both the mint wins!  I also included a photo of a real 59 to A/B it with, Kei this is a great looking guitar!
IMG_7503.jpg

59_strat-1_3-1.jpg

Sweet baby jesus.... :eek:

Tonar8353 said:
We waited and waited and finally the custom label arrived. This is the first ever Warmoth Tonarcaster label! I'm not sure who coined the phrase Tonarcaster, it might have been Max, but I have to admit this looks pretty cool. 
IMG_7547.jpg

Can't wait...

Kei said:
Tonar8353 said:
IMG_7547.jpg

Can't wait...

LMFAO!

Thats AWESOME, Love the decal Tonar!

:icon_thumright:

ORC

Phew, that sunburst is sooooo close to the  59er it's amazing. Great work Tonar. :icon_thumright:

Latest photo of my babygirl before she crosses the sea and reaches France

IMG_7558.jpg

Pickups and pickguard are properties of Mr. Tonar

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Thats VERY pretty.
Nice one Kei, and another great finish Tonar!

:glasses9:

Kei said:
Tonar8353 said:
IMG_7547.jpg

Can't wait...

That's hilarious and great - very well done :)

IMG_7629.jpg

IMG_7632.jpg

Tonar's special hand mix.

Been extremely busy lately, so this project is going extra slow-mo

Back