Timmsie Custom Shop VIP [Build]

That looks absolutely amazing! I love the look of the R on the headstock, reminds me a little bit of the headstocks on the PRS SE range guitars.

Verne Bunsen said:
That's really nice man, well done! And in a damn respectable time too! So... sound clips?

Thanks man, I'm very proud of it!
I'll definitely be trying some things out tomorrow, so possibly tomorrow there will be sound clips  :headbang:

Axkoa said:
That looks absolutely amazing! I love the look of the R on the headstock, reminds me a little bit of the headstocks on the PRS SE range guitars.

That's sort of what I was going for, actually.  :rock-on:

Respect!
Killer looking guitar!
I love it.
:icon_thumright:

Will also look forward to sound clips and to hear your opinion on the pickups.

I'm really pumped about it, but I'm going to take it to my luthier tomorrow to look it over and check my wiring, so it may be a bit before i get some sound clips out.

That is the most perfectly matching inlay you could have picked- it just fits the vibe of the guitar perfectly. Great work!

Thanks! When i started planning the guitar, i mediately thought 'man, this is the perfect time for nightswan inlays... ' i love the look, it flows so nicely!

That was quick, it seems like the last time I checked you were waiting for parts.

Congratulations on your guitar being realised.

stratamania said:
That was quick, it seems like the last time I checked you were waiting for parts.

Congratulations on your guitar being realised.

Haha, thanks. Yeah it shipped in one day, which was surprising. And i worked all day, about 13 hours, to assemble it.

I think it will be done at the luthier by Friday, he's been really busy, but he's almost done. I'm dying to play it!

Me and my friend will be writing and recording a5 song EP this summer, under the name Behold The Underdogs, which is the name we used to use for our songs, and also the name of my SoundCloud account.
I feel like this guitar will be a craft creative tool for me to come up with fresh content, so stay tuned for that.

I'd say you're much more of an overachiever than an underdog. You seem to be in a good place creatively as well as gear wise. :eek:ccasion14:

pabloman said:
I'd say you're much more of an overachiever than an underdog. You seem to be in a good place creatively as well as gear wise. :eek:ccasion14:

Thanks, hearing things like that makes me want to write even more :headbang:

Back