Thread about delevery problem deleted!!

I am Ok with deleting the thread. I run (not own) a multimillion dollar business, and there are times that we have been misrepresented or just did not like a direction a particular customer or client was going. We had to do what we had to do to protect our business. I have ordered thousands of dollars worth of stuff and have been stuffed with broken junk may times. I am pround that Warmoth insists the packages are insured and that they will make amends within reason. I have had an amp shipped to me damaged. the company keep the insurance money and the ruined amp and I got a refund after a 15% restocking fee and paying return shipping. I was out a total of $480 and they sold my $1500 amp on ebay for $1260.00. I have been over the math a million times. They got thier amp back and got insurance money they collected because shipping and ins was free with purchase and they kept $480 of my money aand I still got no Amp! I know I am way off topic but things need to get nipped in the butt ASAP and I think Warmoth did the right thing all the way around. I believe the poster did the right thing as well.

Back