Those are some really wierd neck plates

stubhead

Master Member
caution - LONG load:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Beautifull-KOA-twins-Warmoth-Custom-S-and-T_W0QQitemZ320345323133QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar?hash=item320345323133&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1309|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

Cute guitars, but I'd hafta do something about that Vampire Grrrl.

he posted these on the forum before he put them on ebay.. I guess he does with all his guitars

Yeah, um... WTF?  I don't understand why there are guys who insist on putting slutty pictures on everything.  That stuff belongs on your garage wall or your locker or whatever, not on your guitar... or your mud flaps, of all places.  I mean, women love looking at hunky guys, but you don't see us putting huge decals of the Chippendales guys on our cars. 

hannaugh said:
Yeah, um... WTF?  I don't understand why there are guys who insist on putting slutty pictures on everything.  That stuff belongs on your garage wall or your locker or whatever, not on your guitar... or your mud flaps, of all places.  I mean, women love looking at hunky guys, but you don't see us putting huge decals of the Chippendales guys on our cars. 

If only..

does anyone here need a picture of me to put on anything?  :laughing7:

lukesidedown.jpg

hannaugh said:

I guarantee you we like looking at you more than you like looking at us.  But if you want a neckplate with my face PM me and I'll send you a sexy pic.  ;)

Luke said:
hannaugh said:

If only..

does anyone here need a picture of me to put on anything?  :laughing7:

lukesidedown.jpg

Hahahahaha ! You look drunk....
not just regular drunk...its almost.... octoberfest drunk!!

dbw said:
hannaugh said:

I guarantee you we like looking at you more than you like looking at us.  But if you want a neckplate with my face PM me and I'll send you a sexy pic.  ;)

Only if there are washboard abs involved.

It doesn't make any sense though.  It's like if I put a picture on the underneath side of my shower mat or something.  The driver hardly ever even gets to look there. 

Haha, my fiance was talking about the naked girl silhouettes on cars, and he said "It's like putting up a big sign that says 'I don't have a girlfriend'."

What, your wife doesn't scub down your quarterpanels every night? :icon_scratch: It's in the Bible, I'm pretty sure...

"talk about mud flaps, my girl's got 'em!"

sorry that's what popped into my head... :laughing7:

I don't understand the hate on for these plates.  Especially the comments about the artwork being 'slutty.'  But maybe I'm the only admirer of Luis Royo's artwork besides peter poynter.  Personally I think the neck plates look amazing, and I'm proud to be putting some of Luis Royo's artwork on my next build.

Back