This just in

rahimiiii

Here is the neck that got sent to Thailand by mistake:

IMG_0007.jpg

I'd say it was well worth the wait... This has one coat of tru-oil on it. I prefer not staining it because I don't want to stain it then regret it later on.

but to avoid this next time:

IMG_0008.jpg

Please on all package that goes to Taiwan write TAIWAN ROC instead of Taiwan as country... this will greatly lessen any chances of this happening... this probably happens quite often for them to make stamps like this...

That next got some good raod story waiting to come out in song. LOL :toothy12:

glad you got your neck, i thought it was gone forever after your first post.

Yea, I got lucky the second time too, I have another plain maple neck that turned out to be 3A flamed maple.

rahimiiii said:
Yea, I got lucky the second time too, I have another plain maple neck that turned out to be 3A flamed maple.

I won that lottery too, suspected that the order picking dude was out smoking lunch with the photographer dude. Have noticed that when you call in an order now, they physically get up and go pull the neck from stock before going further on the order.

jackthehack said:
rahimiiii said:

I won that lottery too, suspected that the order picking dude was out smoking lunch with the photographer dude. Have noticed that when you call in an order now, they physically get up and go pull the neck from stock before going further on the order.

Yeah, I wondered why they do that.

Back