Theme guitar

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
Märkeaux said:
I still need to make that autobot strat for my kid...
in bumblebee yellow of course... or optimus prime blue and red with flames...  :dontknow:

What about the SG in the "What's happening right now at Warmoth pics?"  1st pic, 1st post.
http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=15381.0

that is cool... except I hate SG's!!  I am going to refinish my orange strat for this project though. should be fun

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
TexxasJam said:
I always thought a 'V' style guitar would be cool if it were made in the shape of the Star trek logo.

startreklogo2.jpg

The V2 body would be closest.  A good graphics/painter guy could do it up right.

This axe is very close to my dream theme (dream theme?  :laughing7:) guitar. Note that there IS a guitar in that pic.  :glasses10:
lindseynew.jpg

This against a vintage white background, probably on a p-bass,  would make an awesome gift for my younger brother Stephen.

Attachments

• 4106908461_77d637c6a9_b.jpg
    4106908461_77d637c6a9_b.jpg
    732.9 KB · Views: 433
bagman67 said:
This against a vintage white background, probably on a p-bass,  would make an awesome gift for my younger brother Stephen.

There was a meat market in my hometown that used to answer th phone, "You can't beat out meat."

Yeah, that thing is pretty cool looking.  And most people probably wouldn't even know what it was, they would just think it was a cool design.

Back