Theme guitar

AprioriMark said:
Ugh. Not only is that not work safe, but it isn't even cool enough to justify breaking the board guidelines.  You can easily hotlink the pictures with a NWS warning if you seriously feel that's so important to our lives and the discussion. 

-Mark

all taken care of man.  :icon_thumright:

ErogenousJones said:
hannaugh said:
ErogenousJones said:
I would rock a "Smokey & The Bandit" Firebird. Not sure how I'd incorporate Burt Reynolds' bad-ass mustache, however.  :icon_biggrin:

smokey-and-the-bandit.jpg

Easy.  You use this as your 12th fret inlay:
mustache+graphic-crop.jpg

:eek: Anyone else think that would be very, very awesome? I may have to consider going ahead with this now.  :laughing7:

Dooooo eeettt!!! 

elfro89 said:
AprioriMark said:
Ugh. Not only is that not work safe, but it isn't even cool enough to justify breaking the board guidelines.  You can easily hotlink the pictures with a NWS warning if you seriously feel that's so important to our lives and the discussion. 

-Mark

all taken care of man.  :icon_thumright:

Thanks for changing the link.  I've updated other posts as well.  Let's keep it family friendly.  :headbang:

I always thought a 'V' style guitar would be cool if it were made in the shape of the Star trek logo.

startreklogo2.jpg

I still need to make that autobot strat for my kid...
in bumblebee yellow of course... or optimus prime blue and red with flames...  :dontknow:

Märkeaux said:
I still need to make that autobot strat for my kid...
in bumblebee yellow of course... or optimus prime blue and red with flames...  :dontknow:

What about the SG in the "What's happening right now at Warmoth pics?"  1st pic, 1st post.
http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=15381.0

The Star Trek thing reminds me of the Jackson Roswell RR's or maybe even something from Gary Kramer. :guitarplayer2:

someone needs to mock up that trek one. it actually looks like a plausible guitar shape, and it don't look too shabby, either.

ya. either the natural wood making the design, or some really great candy finish.

Back