The Telecasket

big bob said:
line6man said:
I wonder if Andres Serrano is doing guitar finishes? :blob7:
That certainly would be interesting...

I believe the finish would be more of a yellowish tint.. "piss warmoth"

If the smooth satin or gloss finish isn't your thing though, you can do a textured finish with vomit chunks.

All this talk of ashes and final wishes has reminded me of my father's final resting place.  I'm am his only son and his wishes have been made known to me.  He will be creamated and has asked that his remains be scattered over four geographically different locations, one of which neither of us have ever been to.

1.)  a handfull over his parents' graves in the family cemetary - no problem
2.)  over a good fishing spot in the Gulf of Mexico - no problem
3.)  scattered over the side of American Flag Pass in Colorado - small problem
4.)  scattered over the starting line at the MotoCross track in Unadilla, NY so the best riders in the world can get traction off of him - slight problem, never been there, and don't know if they still race there

Pops, you're still alive and in good health, please change your will.  Maybe get crammed in a guitar or something.
    -Your loving son, STD Custom.

hannaugh said:
She said the weirdest thing was that the letter was really boring.  It was like "We should go to the movies next week."

That just made a most likely creepy story beyond fudging hilarious. It'd be even better if it was an Easter card or something a bit more random.

This was in high school, so it's just funny looking back on it now.  What the hell was he thinking?  Maybe he thought it would turn her on because it was a dark emo thing to do.  But this guy wasn't dark or emo, so it really came out of nowhere.  I'm sure it is probably an embarrassing moment for him to think back on now. 

Writing an inane love letter in blood is pretty weak, I mean Van Gogh set the bar kinda high for that type of thing.

jay4321 said:
Writing an inane love letter in blood is pretty weak, I mean Van Gogh set the bar kinda high for that type of thing.

On "The Family Guy," it showed Van Gogh meeting with his love after shereceived the letter.  She said she wanted to have kids.  His response, "Uh...don't open this next letter."

MUYFUE said:
:evil4: This is the coolest topic ever!  :evil4:

The blood stain idea totally works.
A freind of mine draws comic style...drawings, and he made a cool dragon for me that i covered in my blood, and yeah it turned an awesome scab brown. That was back in middle school and it kinda wore off, cause I didn't clear coat it. Put a proper clear acylic on it and it should look amazing!

Original idea of the post: Awesome! Telecasket! Great name!
Death tone cap: Awesome!

Save some bone for the nut! Total blood finish, Teeth as inlays. Bone Bobbins on the pups? What else can be done?
Great idea, bone for the nut and bobbins..... :icon_thumright:

-you could always get an old guitar cable, strip the insulation, and then slide the cable through some cut-off intestines. hit it with a heat gun and i should dry up nicely, like a heat shrink on wiring.... 'cept its ya guts.

-if you have a high iron count, you could probably slice off some skin to shield contol cavities.

-an old tongue could be used pretty well to clean the grime off strings

-if you're a dude, you could use something for a vol. knob... it'd have to be a one-knob deal though...

i spose that would make it similar t a Telecastrator as well..

rightintheface said:
-if you're a dude, you could use something for a vol. knob... it'd have to be a one-knob deal though...

Oh come on, "that" should be filled up with blood to make it long and stiff so it could be used as a "wang bar".

There are two other things that could be sliced in half do make four semi circle (oval) shaped knobs.

Hey, how about using strips of muscle as trem springs.

David said:
I am probably a little bit sick in the head,

Probably? As in, lightning striking twice probably?
Next time get that sick Tele rear routed so that fonkey guard doesn't ruin it. THEN put your ashes in it.

Back