The sequelcaster/somethingcaster

Mor Paul

Epic Member
Well... I guess I'm building another!

Not quite sure what it'll be yet, but it's going to be a tele shape, with an exotic neck.

The body is Ash, I think, and I'll probably have rosewood as a neck wood.

My thoughts at the moment are if the top looks good, I'll keep it how it is and throw in some humbuckers, probably with jimmy page style wiring and some other stuff, just to have a fun studioish guitar.
If the top isn't up to my liking, I'll probably paint it, or have some woodworking fun and replace the top with something more exotic.

Cool, it almost sounds like it needs a Floyd.  :evil4:

Hows the tweaking going on the other Tele?

Still waiting for the weather to warm up (2 snow days in a row) then I guess I'll figure out how to take this thing apart and paint it. After that, I'll get it set up :D
I still like how it sounds, and I've been practicing chords unplugged, so I can hear every note.

How about this.. my 2nd actual Warmoth will not be a tele.  :icon_thumright:

This is what I can get now, for a bit cheaper than W, to mess around on. Possibly destroy accidentally :p

How about some scrap wood to practice finishing on?  It'll help for the first Tele as well as every other project you do.

Get a woodburning iron and do some groovy artistic wood burning on the top.... :headbang1:

if you floyd that tele, I'll make sure it never gets to your house.  :laughing7:

It's not a bad body, I've held it.. in my arms.. more than once. I can't wait to see what you do with it!

Luke said:
if you floyd that tele, I'll make sure it never gets to your house.  :laughing7:

It's not a bad body, I've held it.. in my arms.. more than once. I can't wait to see what you do with it!
Well, it looks like it's already got a trem, so I'll take trem suggestions.

Max said:
Luke said:

Floyd Floyd Floyd Floyd!

Or maybe a Wilkinson.

Max said:
Luke said:

Put some woods in the cavity and put a hardtail with the screws used to attach the neck-plate :p

Hey, here's an idea:
(this is actually from the W gallery!)
HarPa%27uL.JPG

But... why?

And I guess I'll need to choose between a floyd and wilkie. I probably won't be using the trem too much, but oh well, there will be useless switching on the guitar anyways.

Back