The Braveheart LP

The neck will have to remain my secret weapon until it's all assembled and ready for show. I'm able to confirm that DangerousR6 has actually received my fencing material and he'll be installing it in my back garden in the UK (rain or shine) next week.

Chris of Arabia said:
The neck will have to remain my secret weapon until it's all assembled and ready for show. I'm able to confirm that DangerousR6 has actually received my fencing material and he'll be installing it in my back garden in the UK (rain or shine) next week.
:toothy12:

Chris of Arabia said:
Yip, Chris is right, I'm going to build the rockingest garden fence ever out of Les Pauls....Should be quite a showpiece....... :guitarplayer2:

If I remember correctly, it is the Chelsea Flower Show this week and I thought it only proper that UW should have its own show garden...  :sign13:

The saga continues...

Apparently, UPS tried to deliver last night at 22:22 to what is a business address. Not surprisingly, they didn't succeed. Spent some time this afternoon ringing round to try and find out where things are, to find out it's on the way and should be with me soon. I give them my mobile number and wait. 5 minutes later, UPS call to say that the driver's on the way back to the depot because he forgot the customs paperwork! Around 10:00 tomorrow, I may finally see something. Anyone want to offer me odds?

I would say think positive thoughts, but combining UPS with a government agency like customs makes positive thinking more like daydreaming.

guitlouie said:
I would say think positive thoughts, but combining UPS with a government agency like customs makes positive thinking more like daydreaming.

well... it helps to avoide big problems. it makes it a bit more streamlined, but still... it sucks.

Back