Tell me what guitars you would own besides warmoth parts

Are those supposed to be arm rests?  They look like something you'd put in front of your computer keyboard.

I believe that's a Teuffell. I'm pretty sure Billy gibbons owns at least one of their contraptions, but then, what does he not have.

That is right, built by German designer/luthier Urich Teuffel. I saw one at auction for $25,000.

Here's a couple more of his,

Attachments

• guitar2.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 328
  • tesla.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 337
That is one ugly ass guitar...yes I think it's a teuffel and was made in Germany.
the only reason I know that is because it was on the cover of last year's Guitar Blue Book.

I still need some Fender Heartfield guitars.. they were made in Japan for Fender in the early nineties.

Dude, I don't care how much those things cost or how famous the designer is,  that's an UGLY-ass guitar!
Guitars you can't come close to with Warmoth, which I'd love but can't justify:
Rickenbacker 360
Taylor Dreadnought 12 string
ES 335
Breedlove w/ orchestra body + a Breedlove Mandolin
I could think of more but that would make me pretty happy.

nathan a said:
A Gibson ES-175 with humbuckers, and a L-5 ces with P90s.

Hot stuff.

*sigh*  Just when I thought Warmoth could satisfy every need, you had to bring up the hollow body jazz guitars :)

An acoustic 12-string is all I'm lacking. I wish someplace near Hooterville carried Breedlove, because that's probably what I'd end up getting.

1)A Yellow/Black "Van Halen Art" Charvel

2) A Gibson Les Paul (Sunburst Std or Black Beauty Cust.)

3) A Jackson Rhoads V (no Floyd)

4) A Gibson (or even Epiphone) ES-335 dot.

5) A Jazzmaster ( I might build this one)

6) A Martin 000

thumb55 said:

6) A Martin 000

Um... you ever play the van halen art charvel? Got to be the worst playing guitar charvel ever made.

As much as I love Teles, Ricks, Danos and the like, I can honestly say that there's really only one guitar I think I'd love to have over all others...something that isn't obviously "me", but I've always loved it...a slightly weathered red ES-335 with the big pearly tuning keys.

Just seems like such a tasty, classic "rock and roll" guitar (you strap it on and you just want to play something with a chugging, three-chord rhythm). I've never even held one. I'm a big Dave Edmunds fan, and he always had that blonde dot-neck 335. But I saw a red one hanging in a store once, about 15-20 years ago, and it has always stuck with me for some reason. It just looked like it might play itself if you held it right.

:icon_smile:

The other stuff is just standard...maybe an old Esquire and a '64 12-string Rick like George Harrison's? Oh, and a Gretsch Sparkle Jet (in green or gold).

I've got a Gibson J-45, about 11 years old. It's so nice and sounds so "strum-y". I imagine it'll only sound better in another 25 years?

WarmothRules said:
thumb55 said:

6) A Martin 000

Um... you ever play the van halen art charvel? Got to be the worst playing guitar charvel ever made.

Maybe you played a dud

Back