TELESTEIN

FRANKENTELE​

I have this idea for a tele that I think will really be able to get any tone! RN I don't have the budget to buy it but cant a guy just dream :)?
Okay so it'll be based of the weezer blue strat, and the jazz tele hybrid fender made, (without the gross pickguard). It's gotta have strap locks and a 22 fret vintage tint satin nitro neck with a rosewood fingerboard. It'll have a quarter pound tele neck pickup, tony iommi style p90 in middle (cause that would make it easier to install and im lazy)and last but not least a 59 trembucker in bridge slot. Instead of a 3 or 5 switch it would have buttons (search for a Teisco WG-4L to see what I mean) 4 buttons to choose which pickups are active (2 for the humbucker for coil splitting) 3 volumes and a tone. The one thing I think will be hardest to configure is putting a jazzmaster/jaguar tremolo on it keeping it at the same ratio, and not making it look gross. And of course figuring out the absolute hell of a wiring diagram this would present. As far as I know this guitar would be able to pull off any tone, MBV, sabbath, the strokes, country, hardcore metal zone (if you have no taste) throw in some locking tuners and this guitar could be the only you'll ever need! Sorry for the run on sentences and my rambling but if this guitar became a reality the only thing I think it the only it would be limited by would be you wouldn't be able to drastically change tunings on stage. BTW thanks for reading my essay :)

That sounds like a fun project that could get complicated but once you get going on it, it will all come together. 

Back