Take pics as they come through?

DustyCat

Hello,

Warmoth fan/customer/supporter since 2005.

One thing I really enjoy about the W Facebook page is seeing the finish/color on completed W bodies.

I know there is a library of available colors/finishes, but each square is super small and there's just no substituting a pic of the finished product.

With such high volume of orders coming through, would it be too inconvenient to developed a library/archive of photos showing each finish on a completed body of some shape or whatnot?

And then...once every color has been photographed, you'd never have to do it again (and I also realize u don't need every body with every color combination etc.)

I thought The A-A-Ron mentioned that very thing was happening on the new site, I thought I had just read that as I was perusing the "new website" thread.  Maybe I'm mistaken, but I thought I read close to that very thing - every possible finish option, on every type of body wood that they offer.  If I didn't read that....then, yes....it's a great idea. 

If that's true that's wonderful news.
Let's just say that if there were an archive of finished products...I would do business again  :yourock:

No the new website will not have mock ups of a colour in the builder superimposed on a body you are spec-ing. Instead there will be examples of colours separately. It does not say photos.

Photos are of course in the showcase of actual bodies.

There have been pictures taken of every finish in both gloss and satin over the basic woods : Figured Maple, Alder, Swamp Ash, Mahogany, and Black Korina. These will be available on the new website, but also available currently here (after the first paragraph, see the "click here" text for the PDF):

https://www.warmoth.com/Guitar/Body/Finish/#!/Clear/Clear

When the shop slows down on custom orders, maybe I'll do all the finishes over Roasted Alder and Roasted Swamp Ash.

You can also follow the Warmoth Instagram to see lots of examples of the different finishes. I've been posting at least daily things around the shop.

Wolff05 said:
There have been pictures taken of every finish in both gloss and satin over the basic woods : Figured Maple, Alder, Swamp Ash, Mahogany, and Black Korina. These will be available on the new website, but also available currently here (after the first paragraph, see the "click here" text for the PDF):

https://www.warmoth.com/Guitar/Body/Finish/#!/Clear/Clear

When the shop slows down on custom orders, maybe I'll do all the finishes over Roasted Alder and Roasted Swamp Ash.

You can also follow the Warmoth Instagram to see lots of examples of the different finishes. I've been posting at least daily things around the shop.

:yourock:  :kewlpics:

I agree it would be really cool to see a "What's new from the factory" showing pictures of every guitar and neck they ship out, but that would be a huge amount of work and I'm guessing a lot of them are fairly redundant - solid painted strats are mostly all the same.

Back