Swamp Burst Wild Maple Soloist

da shrop

I am loving this axe!  it's my first Warmoth guitar - but not likely my last... super versatile tone (amazing clean to heavy rock)

Soloist-SB-Body.jpg

Soloist-SB-Head-to-Toe.jpg

thanks - and yeah that top continues to kill me when I look at it - I'd never heard of a wild maple figure (probably just means the wood was ultra deformed or something lol... but it looks cool!)

I have to say using their strat builder (it doesn't work for the soloist body type at this point) I was able to see what the color and binding would look like on that particular top... it's a really cool feature.

HOLEY MOLEY. That looks totally insane. Was that the one that was a Warmoth Experiment?

@ NexRex - Not quite, but it was inspired by their experiment.

I didn't totally care for the brown they had on the edges of the top on the burst, so I just went with the Jungle Burst top with the clear binding, and then had the back done in a transparent brown.  

The color option wasn't something I could ask for when placing the order so Dan in sales indicated for me to select one with the same cost and then place notes for what I wanted - I was mildly sweating it though... cause I didn't want to have the wrong color show up lol - but they followed all of the details I requested.

Back